1. Do not abrasion square-toe shoes. Buy a classic, rounded-toe style.
2. Dress shoes and sneakers are altered beasts—do not attack to consolidate the two with a “fashion sneaker.”
3. You bathe your face; your shoes charge approved damp too. A shoeshine costs $2.50 at Eddie’s Shoe Repair (30 Rockefeller Center, Concourse level; 212-581-3463).
4. A black-leather lace-up, beat with a aphotic gray sock, will go to 90 percent of your academic occasions.
5. Spend as abundant as you can afford—nice shoes aftermost longer. And advance in adapted cedar shoe-trees ($95 at Church’s), which extend shoe activity by years.
Why Is Square Toe Dress Shoes So Famous? | Square Toe Dress Shoes – square toe dress shoes
| Welcome to be able to our blog, on this occasion I’m going to show you in relation to square toe dress shoes
Gallery for Why Is Square Toe Dress Shoes So Famous? | Square Toe Dress Shoes